Creativity and Innovation
“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understanding, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create.” – Albert Einstein
It is clear nowadays that those who innovate and use creativity in their roles in just about any job stand to succeed while those who don’t use all the resources at their disposal may be overrun by others. The recent significant progresses in technology have increased our communication and reach which has made our environment highly competitive and complex.
The Creativity & Innovation Training Program at Advantex360 offers the platform to unleash your creativity and tap into your inner innovation skills. Creativity is not something people are born with; it is a skill. Like any other skill it can be mastered and channelled towards specific goals with incredible results. Our Training Program teaches people how to be creative using a specific set of tools and techniques that are tailored uniquely for each individual.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Identify principles of creativity, innovation and serendipity to increase your productivity and imagination
- Mind Map to increase your creativity, memory and knowledge capturing productivity
- Approach creativity in a step-by step process and use proven practices to increase your inventiveness
- Use several techniques to quickly create a large number of options and alternative solutions to your problem using a systematic approach
- Use lateral thinking techniques and indirect approaches to increase your creativity
- Find the root cause of problems efficiently using a systematic approach
- Use the Six Thinking Hats technique to increase the efficiency of brainstorming sessions of any kind
- What is Creativity?
- Principles of Creativity
- The Creative Process
- Creativity Technique
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
- Course Guidelines
- Course Outline
- General Guide on Methodology and Training Delivery Best Practices
- Script/Course Notes
- Recommended Readings
To survive in the current competitive market, people need to do everything they can to stand out and win or risk falling to the bottom.
Please contact one of our friendly team members for further details.