“If you don’t set goals for yourself, you may be doomed to work to achieve the goals of someone else.” – Popular Proverb
While some of us find our life goals and objectives and even exceed our wildest dreams, others struggle to find their objective in life and end up feeling confused and frustrated. Being able to formulate goals and understand your desires propels success and fulfilment.
Famous studies tell us that goal setting, autosuggestion and correct formulation of goals can significantly boost productivity and quality of life. Once you have defined your own goals, it is then easier to communicate with others on your desires and direction in your personal life and business aims.
Advantex International provides a Goal Setting Training Program that can help you realise these desires, formulate goals and successfully monitor your progress to make sure these goals are realised.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Appreciate the incredible power of goal setting and its impact on your success
- Capture your desires systematically using visual techniques and set your short-term and long-term goals based on them
- Create a mission statement and define your long-term goals using the 8-steps technique
- Define your goals in a way that will help you achieve them and increase the likelihood of success
- Use the GROW model to self-coach or coach others
- Use a variety of traditional and modern techniques to automate the process of constantly reminding yourself of your goals
- Adapt a positive mentality to task completion and use a series of techniques to become more productive
- Use visualisation techniques to maximise the likelihood of reaching your goals
- The importance of goal setting
- How to capture desires with mind maps and visual representation
- Your mission statement
- How to formulate a goal
- Avoiding procrastination
- Goal visualisation
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
- Course Guidelines
- Course Outline
- General Guide on Methodology and Training Delivery Best Practices
- Script/Course Notes
- Recommended Readings
Please contact one of our friendly team members for further details.