“Successful leaders have the courage to take action while others hesitate.”
– John C. Maxwell
Decisions are made on a daily basis, whether it’s deciding what to order from a restaurant or deciding to sell your company. These decisions come to define our life and some of them may have a profound effect on the journey we take. Unfortunately, decision making is not an easy task and many find themselves pondering on alternative courses of action for hours, days or even months. Most see the grass and greener on the other side which prevents us from making confident decisions and following through with them.
Advantex International’s Decision Making Training Program teaches a series of proven techniques that help you make those tough decisions.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Use good decision making processes to get the best out of your decisions
- Choose the best available option based on a number of criteria using a trade-off analysis
- Systematically analyse the implications of taking an action so you can decide whether to go ahead with it or not
- Make decisions based on problem analysis using a common currency and calculate the net benefits
- Graph your decisions and the corresponding outcomes visually and calculate the best course of action
- Take advantage of many age old principles, guidelines and heuristics to make the wisest decisions
- Make optimal decisions in groups by using everyone’s inputs and prevent individuals from dominating the decision making process
- Use a simple technique to encourage group participation and increase the likelihood of free expression of ideas
- What are the principles of decision making?
- What are the characteristics of a good and bad decision maker?
- How to choose actions
- How to analyse the impact of your actions
- How to decide in groups
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
- Course Guidelines
- Course Outline
- General Guide on Methodology and Training Delivery Best Practices
- Script/Course Notes
- Recommended Readings
Please contact one of our friendly team members for further details about our Decision Making program.