“Negotiation in the classic diplomatic sense assumes parties are more anxious to agree than to disagree.”
– Dean Acheson
Negotiation is a skill we use almost every day. From an early age, children learn how to negotiate with their parents over what they want and enhance this skill as they learn from their success. Somehow our perspective changes as we grow we seem to lose that skill and become less successful in getting exactly what we want, developing bad habits. To be trained in negotiation can be extremely beneficial in both personal and professional lives.
Our Negotiation coaching prepares business people for a variety of situations such as business to business negotiations, sales scenarios and product presentations.
What Can You Expect from the Coaching?
- Understanding the underlying principles of negotiation and learn what you can do to get the best outcome
- Using a negotiation strategy that moves you closer to a win/win outcome
- Preparing for negotiation by following a step-by-step approach and set your critical limits
- Using a set of psychological tactics to explore the other side’s motives and learn how to respond to tactics used by them
- Deriving specific values based on your negotiation variables and use them to bargain systematically over your settlement range
- Finalising the outcome of your negotiation to get exactly what you have asked for
- Negotiation Styles
- Negotiation Strategy
- How to Negotiate
- Emotions in Negotiations
- Handling Psychological Tactics in Negotiations